‘For practical yet innovative solutions that will help you and your people to access and manage the information you all need and to make the most of your corporate knowledge.’
We have considerable expertise in document and records management, particularly across government and in small/medium enterprises (SMEs).
Judy is an Accredited Independent Auditor for the Public Records Act (PRA) audit programme in New Zealand and has a sound understanding of the PRA and what is needed by government agencies.
Judy leads a small team of consultants who can work with you to improve your access to documents and other critical business information.
Our services to you include:
- A review of your systems and processes for storing and accessing information
- an action plan for improvement
- Strategic planning for Information management, document management and knowledge management
- Change management and relationship building
- Information process improvement
- Policies procedures and processes
- Business case
- File and archiving systems
- Mentoring and coaching
Terrace Consulting brings you a broad range of information management skills:
- Experienced practitioners and information managers
- Across the board expertise in information management
- Sound understanding of how the Web environment can enable greater productivity and more flexible work processes
- Understanding of knowledge management and where that fits into organisations
- Sound reputation for doing a good job, completed on time and within budget
- A professional approach
- Wide network that can be used to bring in other specialist expertise when needed.
For further information about services from Terrace Consulting, contact us
Book a FREE consultation today!
Contact Judy to arrange a friendly chat about your requirements. Simply fill out your details below and she will call you back.