Organisations overflow with information and systems to try to access it all. Information overload is a common catch cry of people swimming in a sea of information with no clear way through it all.
This is not a sustainable way of working. Stress levels increase, decision-making is based on poor analysis of information because there is simply too much to process.
Information is a strategic asset that deserves to be managed well. It is informed by the business strategy and other key business documents to map a planned and practical way to enable people to access the right information at the right time to meet the business goals.
A good information management strategy will lead you to:
- Understanding what knowledge and information is available to your organisation, where that knowledge is located and how it can be accessed.
- New ideas, outside the existing structure and services and encourage “outside-the-box” thinking
- New ways to find the information you need
- Benchmarking your organisation against the market
- Information services that match your changing business needs.
Information management strategy development is our specialty. Our proven methodology is robust and flexible.
We have a wealth of experience t you can use to your advantage.
When you are considering an information strategy, call Terrace Consulting first.
Book a FREE consultation today!
Contact Judy to arrange a friendly chat about your requirements. Simply fill out your details below and she will call you back.